GOLDFIELDS CONTROLLED WASTE is a multi-facet waste management company operating throughout the Goldfields and Midwest. Our expertise is widely utilised in the mining & exploration industry offering a variety of vacuum trucks and solid waste disposal services.
We are proud to be engaged in regular waste disposal services to some of the major gold, nickel & rare earth mining companies operating in and around Kalgoorlie, Leonora, Laverton, Leinster & Wiluna. Goldfields controlled waste also provides regular ongoing services to local hotels, accommodation camps, restaurants, hospitals & local shires.
GCW have highly capable equipment designed to travel to the most remote parts of Australia. Our trucks carry satellite phones, multiple UHF radios, GPS tracking, first aid equipment, and emergency supplies and are fitted with long-range fuel tanks. GCW’s administration is experienced in developing and executing in-house ‘Journey Management Plans’ to ensure every trip is tracked from start to finish. GCW is experienced in traversing sensitive areas of significance including permitted roads through aboriginal communities. Support vehicles and remote accommodation vans are utilised to allow for extended remote works where facilities may not be available.
GCW is licenced with the DWER (Department Of Water Environmental Regulation) to transport all forms of waste (A-Z). All drivers hold current controlled waste licences and have undergone in-house training developed specifically by GCW including the responsible & safe loading and transport of controlled waste and spill management training. GCW is also Water Corp FOGMAN-approved to service/log grease traps connected to Water Corporation sewerage treatment facilities.
Yes, GCW is regularly employed to undertake tank clean outs, pump pits servicing, mill cleaning works from EWP and more. Our trained employees are experienced in confined space work.
Goldfields Controlled Waste operates a variety of modern fit-for-purpose mine spec equipment including;
- Vacuum trucks range from small sewerage trucks (6-wheelers) suitable for tight areas to large (8-wheeler) industrial Vacuum boom trucks with high-capacity blower vacuums. All trucks carry potable water, high volume high pressure pumps with ¾’ pressure line, 100 + meters of 2”, 3” & 4” vacuum hoses, a huge range of camlock fittings and adaptors to suit any application, high-pressure cleaning equipment, telescopic pic cleaning equipment, line jetting heads, various NDD lances, high volume transfer pumps, sucking spears & more. All rigid trucks are equipped with rear opening doors, hoists, tank vibrators, chemical-resistant tank coatings, accurate sight gauges & fine particle filtration allowing for dry vacuum loading.
- Vacuum tanker. 25000L tanker with 100m + sucking capabilities.
- Skip loaders & Marrell trucks fitted with 16-tonne lifters.
- Road trains, flatbed trailers, drop deck trailers etc used for multi-site deliveries, DG freight and general waste logistics.
- A large variety of quality & presentable skip bins (100 +) ranging from 4m3 to 9m3 and fitted with custom-made shade cloth covers.
- Lidded skip bins 4m3 & 7m3 ideal for putrescible waste generated by mining camp kitchens.
- Hydrocarbon bins
- Contaminated soil bins.
- Dedicated recycling bins.
- Remote site accommodation van.
- Onsite temporary offices 12m x 3m
- 5T MS Forks
All equipment is modern mine spec equipment with full-service records available. GCW has the ability to rapidly acquire further equipment.
Goldfields Controlled Waste has ongoing clients throughout the midwest, Wheatbelt, Goldfields and East Pilbara.
Our trucks regularly travel to Kalgoorlie, Menzies, Leonora, Laverton, Leinster, Wiluna, Meekatharra, Cue & Newman
GCW offers comprehensive & ongoing specialised shutdown services to many major mining coming companies in WA. Shutdown services include increased personal waste management, spill support, mill cleaning, pit clean-outs, sumps, structured mill cleaning, tank clean-outs, sewerage treatment plant sludge removal, shutdown toilet servicing, portable toilet cleaning, solid waste overflow management and standby services. All our employees have up-to-date full medicals, drug and alcohol screening tests, controlled waste licences, confined space and Working at Height (W@H) tickets and are experienced in mining works.
GCW also offer waste management services for the construction of solar farms, wind generation farms, temporary drill camps, exploration camps and more including portable toilet hire, skip bin hire, toilet cleaning, sewerage removal etc. Be it a one-off job or an ongoing contract GCW provide a seamless trouble-free service.
6 am – 6 pm,
7 days a week,
365 days per year.
Night shift and late work by request.